- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
- The Plan Of Salvation: Five Steps To Eternity - Sound Video Teaching
- The Amazing Benefits Of Honey (Video Teaching)
Sunday, June 7, 2015
PRAYER: Father, Forgive Me For ...
Father forgive me for yesterday
Day before yesterday
A week ago
Week before last
One month ago
Six months ago
Two years ago
Five years ago
The last decade.
Forgive me My past.
Forgive me for today.
And if life be spared, forgive me for what I do wrong tomorrow.
Father, I am pleading with You
To rein me back from ever seeking to find out
What it means to live without You!
I don't want be in charge of my life, Father!
I want to be Your child!
Let me be Your responsibility!
I don't want independence from Your control!
Let me be a dependency!
Lord, let me be the proverbial leech on Your Love!
I have traveled the world, and it was not fun!
It's been cold, and cruel, and corrosive!
Please lead me, guide me, humble me
Hold me, hinder me, hide me
Make me over, take me over
Carry me over, take me through
Open my eyes, clear my ears
Fill my heart, take my hand
Order my footsteps
Lord, let me stand before You
Clean and committed
Prominently displaying my Red Ticket
And waiting for my white robe and my gold crown
Even as I work for Your Glory!
Remove Self from Myself
And make me like You!
Lord - by Your Grace and Mercy
Through the Faith of Jesus
And the Comfort of The Holy Spirit -
I am Yours!