Tuesday, September 29, 2015

PRAYER: My Spirit Is Troubled ...


Father, 
I need You 
Right now, this very minute!
My Spirit is troubled within me and
I need Your Rest!
Lord, where is my portion of Your Peace?
I try my best to do Right
I try my best to live Right
And yet, everywhere, everything is as Night!
Have Mercy, and Bless
In Jesus' Holy Name I plead, Lord
AMEN.



Beloved, My Beloved
Look at Me!
Look to Me.
I AM Your Peace.
I AM Your Rest.
Give Me your burden - lay it down
And walk away for
I AM here!

I will take care
Let Me the burden bear -
All - Not a share!

I will not let you fall for
I AM in All
Until The Day of The New Beginning
When I will disclose All.

Take Heart!
Trust Me!

 Raise your Eyes in Hope!
and
Lift your Heart toward Heaven!
I AM Here for You ... Forever.

Trust Me - I AM The Way, and
I make A Way ... for You.

Come unto Me, My Child and Rest Easy
for 
I give unto you The Blessed Assurance
Of A Home with Me in Glory.

I AM The King of Salem
and 
I Give You ... PEACE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.