- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
Thursday, November 5, 2015
PRAYER: Bless and Keep Us, Lord
Lord, I say this Honest Prayer
Because of Family and Friends
About Whom I Care
If Granting them Riches would make Them You Forget
I Sincerely Pray that Their Pockets be Always Out to Let!
If Fame and Power will Cause Them to be Lost
I Sincerely Pray for a Good Job for Them, and a Saintly Boss!
Father, I Do Not Myself Forget
Keep Me with Just Enough
So that I Always Know from Whose Hand I Get My Stuff!
Never, Ever Let Me Forget Who for Me Died on The Cruel Cross
For, Lord, I do not Desire that My Soul Should At The End Be Lost.
Have Mercy, Lord, and Bless Your People
Each According as The Need for Today May Be
Enough for Self and
Enough to Share with Another!
Bless and Keep us, Lord
Grant Sweet Peace in The Night
Carry Us Safe Through The Fight
For You ARE Our God, and
We Have No Need For Another.