Saturday, November 21, 2015

VESPERS AT THE END OF THE SABBATH: The Returning







The Soldiers had Returned!
The Waiting Families had been Unexpecting That Day
But
Knowing that Some Day
Their Heroes would Re-appear, and
The Sounds of Rejoicing
At 
The Unexpected Appearance
Wrung 
From Each Heart
Its Purest Welcome in The Day!

I sat and watched
All The Soldier Family Reunions!
I shed many tears
Of Joy and Gladness with Them
And - Then - I Thought
Of The Day when I would See My Jesus!
Oh, What Rapturous Joy
With which My Heart Will Sing
Upon My Beholding My - The Eternal - King!

My Lord and My God
My Savior Redeemer
My Salvation
My Provider
My Friend
My Hope
My Joy
The Promised Crown
The Glorious Home
The Grand Triumphal Procession
The Opening Of The Gates
The Thrilling of The Redeemed Ones' Song!

My Heart Can Wait!
I Will Wait - My Heart Expectant
Not Knowing The Date
But Knowing ... The Day Will Come
When The Blessed Hope
Of Glory
Will Be Realized
and 
All The Suffering, Pain and Shame
Will Be Removed
From Heart, Body and Soul, Spirit and Eyes!

My Lord is Coming!
He Will Not Be Silent and
Neither, Neither Will I
For He Is The One That My Longing Soul Awaits!

My Tears Will Be Joy!
My Love Will Have Explosion
and
I Shall Arise!
I SHALL ARISE
and
To Holy Heaven - To Paradise
Rise!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.