- SABBATH REST - The Fourth Commandment of the Decal...
- SABBATH JUSTIFIED - Sound Teaching (Video)
- UPLIFTING POETRY
- BEAUTIFUL WORSHIP MUSIC
- My Testimony - In The Clouds
- The Lust, The Lust!
- Prayer for a Terminally-ill Friend
- The Choir
- God's Workmanship
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED A - I
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED J - R
- PROPHETIC SYMBOLS EXPLAINED S - Z
- TEACHING: IS JESUS MICHAEL? THOROUGH BIBLICAL STUDY
- Is Christmas Christian? Answered With Numerous Pro...
- When You Fast: The Biblical Concept Of The Fast (S...
- Changing The Word: Bible Corruptions (Video Teachi...
- TEACHING About GOD: Father, Son and Holy Spirit
- Robert Hawker's Poor Man's Concordance - FREE PDF DOWNLOAD
- REVELATION: The Bride, The Beast And Babylon - VID...
- If I Were The Devil by Paul Harvey (1965) (Audio)
- DEFENDING OUR FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST: God's Not Dea...
- Crisis Of Faith: From Roman Catholic To Biblical C...
- The Great Controversy (Between Almighty God And Sa...
- Ezekiel's City : Calculating The Circumference Of The Earth By Bob Pickle (Clickable Link) Very Interesting!!
Thursday, July 31, 2014
Why me? and Rescue Workers!
Hello, Again, Dear Friends!
I hope all is well with you and yours!
I have a question. How often have you heard sirens passing around your home, or place of work, or when you were out shopping, and it never dawned on you to think of the rescue workers as those who are in need of our prayers?
Well, there was a time when I heard sirens going by, that they were just that. Sirens going by.
It was like that for me until just over a year ago when it suddenly entered my consciousness that those sirens were on vehicles carrying sons, daughters, husbands, wives, fathers and mothers, and it gave me pause.
Now, whenever I hear a siren, I find myself praying for these men and women in the rescue services and, today, I am sharing one of those prayers with you all.
And then, there is the poem, I Never Asked: Why ME!? which came about as a result of all the times I wanted to know why me? when things were not going so well, but NEVER when things were going swimmingly. It surely made me think!
I hope you enjoy these new offering and, don't forget to share them!
Be well, and be gloriously blessed,