Friday, May 1, 2015

HAPPY SABBATH + ID10T







I prefer to live my life as an “Idiot"
Believing faithfully that Jesus Christ is real
Than to live the life of an uppity head-man
And find out that Zion’s Ship has set sail!

I prefer to believe that there is God Almighty
Reigning supreme in Heaven on high
Than to believe that God is behind my dark glasses
Then to hear: “Heaven’s coming! Today we fly!”

I will live my life in the Faith of Christ Jesus
No matter which direction the winds blow
For if He doesn’t exist - I lose nothing
But, if He does - bless God - to Heaven I go!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.