Thursday, March 3, 2016

PERSONAL PUZZLER: Link Between Cross and Cash



One Lovely, Lovely, Day
I Walked Along A Lonely Road
AND
Came Across A Puzzle!
I Saw For Myself - My Own Self
A Cross 
AND
Some Cash
AND
My Heart and My Eyes
Were Fair To Quite Dazzled!

The Cross!
AND
The Cash!
Make A Rash Move
AND
I Shall Crash
For Lovely Cash Now
Means
Cruel Cross Later

BUT ... 

Cruel Cross Now Means ...
Gold Later!?!

What's A Body To Do?


The NOTICE 
On The Roadside
BOARD
Reads:

The Cross AND The Cash 
In Their Diversity 
Contain All Your Instructions!
Find The Clues 
And 
Then
Make Your Best Decision!
All The Clues 
Are Here Hidden
In Plain Sight!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.