Monday, July 20, 2015

God's Transcript

Mercy, Love and Grace
Are in the transcript of the Character of The True and Living Only God
And it is because of their Presence
That I can defeat The Arch Deceiver - Satan, Belial, Beelzebub
The Piercing Serpent, The Liar, The Fraud.

I have no need for Timidity
I have no need for Fear
I, by Grace, am going to Live in The Holy City
And Satan can't stop My Arrival there.

I have no need for Trembling
I have no need for Kid Gloves
I have The Love of Jesus with Me -
Which casts out The Fear - I've got The Dove!

I have Made My Confession -
My Repentance laid down at its side
Mercy picked Me up - I am Rejoicing
God Reigns - Spirit Comforts
Because, to Save Me, Jesus Died
Raised Himself, and IS Glorified!


I AM Delivered!

Praise The Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.