Friday, July 17, 2015

HAPPY SABBATH + PRAYER: Face In My Mirror






Father, have Mercy on Me?!
I am Looking in My Mirror -
Who is it that I see?
A Vile Sinner?
A Sinner Saved By Grace?
A Self-Righteous Saint?
Who Am I Truly?
Would You Help Me See Whether
I Am Truly Walking With and In Thee?
Sometimes I'm Humble!
Sometimes I Self-Elevate!
I Often Don't Know My Own Mind -
I Calculate and I Vacillate!
But, Lord, even as I Contemplate
My Great Quandary
As I see My Own Self
Through My Looking Glass Darkly
Please Help Me Put Aside 
Pride in Self
Pride in Possessions
Pride in Skill and 
Pride in Prosperity, and
Please Help Me to Gain 
Lawful Entry Into Your Gates for 
This Sinful Nature's Pressing and Pulling On Me!
In The Name of King Jesus, Please Save Me!
I Love My Savior, Lord!
Please, Please, Clean and Heal! 
Help Me!
AMEN













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.