Friday, October 9, 2015

HAPPY SABBATH + Without Belief, Faith Is Milk Froth!






After Much Ado about everything Wrong, Iffy, Annoying, Distracting, Disturbing, Sinful, and Oppressing and Depressing in My Life - and in The World - I have Decided I Cannot Really Live Without Waiting on The Lord!

 I Cannot Do Much to Help Myself!
 I Cannot Wake Me Up
Without The Master Holding Me Up, so
There's No Doubt That My Life without Him 
Would be a Major Muck!



My Eyes Serve ...
Meals My Stomach Can't Digest!

My Mouth Writes ...
Checks That My Person Can't Cash!

My Carnal Heart Yields ...
A god That My Now Saved Soul Can't Worship!

My Feet Have Walked ...
The Path that Can't Lead to Heaven!

My Faith-In-Jesus-Sense Tells Me ...
That What I Oft' Hear For Gospel Is Pharisee Leaven!


So, In Short ...

Without The Master - I am Tempest Tossed!
Without The Savior - There Is No Payment of My Costs!
Without Belief - Faith is Milk Froth!
Without Faith in Jesus Christ ...
I Am Forever Lost!



Note to Soul:

Self Worship is Idolatry!
Self Praise is Vanity! 
and
Self Pleasure is Not Even A "Thing!"

Go Against All Worldly Wisdom
and
Get Right with Jesus Christ!

Know The Shepherd - Get in The Fold
Otherwise The Hereafter
Will Be Very Hot - Not Cold!

TRUST GOD ... NO MATTER WHAT!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.