Saturday, October 10, 2015

PRAYER: I Come To You, Lord




Dear Lord,
My Soul is Laid Bare Before You
Nothing can I Hide
Remake, Reform, Renew
Remind Me, Lord
That You are Gracious and Oh, So Divine!

Jesus Bore My Honest Shame - I Escaped Scotch-free
And all that is asked in return 
Accept New Life - It's Bought and Paid for
With The Blood of The Sacrifice - Willingly!

I come to You, Dear Lord, My Father
I come Willingly, and Bold
You said: "Come!"
And, Lord, I Answer:
"I'm Coming In Out of The Cold!"

I'm Yours, Lord!
I Seek Shelter in Your Fold!
I Bless You, Lord!
I Raise You up
I Offer You Praise from Unclean Lips, but
I Seek The Coal!

Send The Angel, Lord
I am Asking Bold:
"Will You Clean Me so My New Praise of to You
Can by Truthfully Told?!"

I Live Your Love!
I Crave Your Life!
Bless Me for I Love You
Please Lead Me Home Through The Strife
And when The Day is Over
Grant Me The Eternal Life!
AMEN.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.