Monday, April 25, 2016

PRAYER: Lord, Send The True Relief!


Rich Man!
Poor Man!
Beggar Man!
Thief!
Been There!
Done That!
Lord, Send Me Your True Relief!

You Are The Captain!
The Captain Of My Ship!
I Am Your Disciple, Lord!
Please Don't Let My Anchor Slip!

I Am Your Child,  Lord!
Lord, Mark My Way!
Give Me Light For The Pathway!
Lord, Help Me Not To Stray!

I Make Petition, Lord!
I Make My Final Stand
On The Rock Of My Salvation
Take Me, Lord
To Heaven's Table Land!
AMEN!

*********

Rich Man - Born Into Money
Poor Man - Born Without Access To Money
Beggar Man - Hoping Someone Will Give Him Money
Thief - Hoping To Relieve Someone Of Their Money

Rich Man - Thief By Trade
Poor Man - Begging Rich Man For His Wage

All Men - Rich And Poor
Can Become Thief Or Beggar Of Lore
Upon The Swinging Of A Simple Door!

All Men 
Are Subject 
To 
The Vagaries Of Life!

All Men Need God's Grace!



Proverbs 30:7-9 KJV



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on the material posted here BUT keep it tasteful and respectful, in Christian Charity, and decidedly in keeping with the purpose for which this Blog is intended.